A German-Chinese Merger is challenging!
A national M&A also faces many difficulties as two different enterprise and leadership cultures naturally lead to misunderstandings. In a Sino-DACH merger, the challenges are guaranteed! Many “cross fires” can be solved easily by an early and smart preparation.
Since 2011, I consult and facilitate complex transformation processes of German enterprises in China and Chinese firms in Germany – mostly as part of an M&A. My success is based on the competence of establishing strong ties and trust in a very short time frame as the Chinese and Germans feel immediately that I support them with all my power to bring the best out of them in an impartial, pragmatic and methodical way .
Your M&A success is my aim!
Together, we plan and structure the Post Merger Integration. The Cultural Due Diligence (online/offline) delivers the base for
- mutual growth and
- a new and strong identity.
The boost of competence and the facilitation of the first 100 days guarantee
- a rich ROI.
From Cultural Due Diligence to the first 100 days – powerful, connecting and exceptional solutions for
- your brillant PMI
- your PMI purpose clear as a crystal
- your efficient PMI implementation
Package I: Merger Excellence Counseling
Your ambitious M&A targets and a speedy integration can be achieved through
- an early Cultural Due Diligence
- the clear definition of the M&A purpose
- the detailed planning of the Post Merger Integration and
- the practical empowerment of all persons relevant for the PMI success.
The steps to the M&A success in more detail:
- The Cultural Due Diligence (CDD) analyzes the corporate and leadership culture. It supports the strategic definition of the transformation targets.
- The PMI purpose defines the why and where to. It directly leads to the PMI story.
- The careful compilation of the PMI Management Team secures the success of the integration.
- In the Strategy Meeting, SMART and SMARTER targets and the way from today to tomorrow are fixed. The PMI roadmap records important milestones and the (time) structure of the Post Merger Integration.
- The Workshop “Together we reach the targets!” aligns and empowers the PMI Management Team. Potential conflicts of interests get clarified, and the team learns how to motivate everybody through the challenges of the integration phase.
- The workshop “Structure day 1 to 100” plans the first 100 days in detail:
- What happens at the kick-off?
- Which measures follow it immediately?
- When is the presence of the top management vital to stay on the success road?
- Who informs ministries, customers and suppliers?
- The workshop “Getting ready” is the last pit stop before “going live”. The PMI Management Team defines what always has priority, which messages are key to success and how to react in “emergencies”.
Package II: PMI Excellence Facilitation „Day 1 to 100“
If you appreciate an independent professional to steer the Post Merger Integration, that’s the way we’ll work:
- The kick-off meeting starts the integration process. Intoxicating and humorous messages support the high PMI mood. It ensures that everybody has the same information and welcomes the transformation process ahead.
- The PMI goes live — Now all the measures are getting realized according to the PMI roadmap.
- The monitoring ensures regular learning loops and adjustments.
- One week review starting day 90 to critically review the integration process and define the future steps.
- The PMI Ceremony on Day 100 celebrates the achievements and empowers everybody for the journey ahead.